Global Communication and International Journalism
June 25, 2016
INTERVIEWS: PROCEDURES AND INTERVIEW TIME SLOTS
Dear 2016 applicants,
After some negotiations on timing, please find below the slots for your interviews.
The technique is the following:
- Please connect to our skype accounts gcijmaster01 or gcijmaster02 – TO THE ONE DESIGNATED FOR YOU BELOW – by June 27, preferably as soon as possible.
- Please find below three time positions. The first is when you get an article for assessment. The SECOND is the beginning of the interview. The third is its end.
- We will send you the article and we ourselves will be calling you. Please do not call in your time yourselves; call us yourself if we do not contact you in 15 minutes time after your designated slot only.
Your time slots are:
Dolgova 9.30 9.45 10.00 gcijmaster02
Grigoreva 9.45 10.00 10.15 gcijmaster01
Ivanova 10.00 10.15 10.30 gcijmaster02
Kiryushkina 10.15 10.30 10.45 gcijmaster01
Kondratenko 10.30 10.45 11.00 gcijmaster02
Kuznetsova 10.45 11.00 11.15 gcijmaster01
Maslova 11.00 11.15 11.30 gcijmaster02
Orlova 11.15 11.30 11.45 gcijmaster01
Yaziyan 11.30 11.45 12.00 gcijmaster02
Please if your connection failed call us in the technical slot 12.30 – 1 pm.
JUNE 27 CONTINUED
Lerch 2.00 2.15 2.30 gcijmaster02
Fernau 2.15 2.30 2.45 gcijmaster01
Maike 2.30 2.45 3.00 gcijmaster02
Molenaar 2.45 3.00 3.15 gcijmaster01
Caurla 3.00 3.15 3.30 gcijmaster02
Kiricenka 3.15 3.30 3.45 gcijmaster01
Elbadry 3.30 3.45 4.00 gcijmaster02
Buchel 3.45 4.00 4.15 gcijmaster01
Khodorkovsky 4.00 4.15 4.30 gcijmaster02
Gonzalez 4.15 4.30 4.45 gcijmaster01
LaVoi 4.30 4.45 5.00 gcijmaster02
Quandt 4.45 5.00 5.15 gcijmaster01
Castillo 5.00 5.15 5.30 gcijmaster02
Binger 9.45 10.00 10.15 gcijmaster01
Chen 10.00 10.15 10.30 gcijmaster02
Lu Van 10.15 10.30 10.45 gcijmaster01
Ayun 10.30 10.45 11.00 gcijmaster02
Mitra 10.45 11.00 11.15 gcijmaster01
Calayan 11.00 11.15 11.30 gcijmaster02
Ong 11.15 11.30 11.45 gcijmaster01
Hemant 11.30 11.45 12.00 gcijmaster02
Baidauletova 11.45 12.00 12.15 gcijmaster01
Abdraimov 12.00 12.15 12.30 gcijmaster02
Orozoeva 12.15 12.30 12.45 gcijmaster01
Serikova 12.30 12.45 1.00 gcijmaster02
Talwar 1.45 2.00 2.15 gcijmaster01
Alamer 2.00 2.15 2.30 gcijmaster02
Woldeleoul 2.15 2.30 2.45 gcijmaster01
Arajuho 2.30 2.45 3.00 gcijmaster02
Cheung 2.45 3.00 3.15 gcijmaster02
Brokes 3.00 3.15 3.30 gcijmaster01
Salieva 3.15 3.30 3.45 gcijmaster02
Please if your connection failed call us in the technical slot 3.45 – 4 pm.
JUNE 28, 2016, 4 – 5.30 – THIS TIME IS RESERVED FOR SPEED INTERVIEWS ON STRONG REQUEST.
PLEASE CALL US OURSELVES TO THE ACCOUNT gcijmaster01 TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR 5 MINUTES. WE ADVISE YOU TO CONNECT TO THE ACCOUNT PREVIOUSLY AND TO EXPRESS YOUR WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERVIEW; SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED PREFERENTIALLY.
June 23, 2016
RATINGS FOR SKYPE INTERVIEWS
Dear 2016 applicants,
please see the ratings for Skype interviews that will take place on June 27 and 28. These are only the ratings, the exact time slots and further instructions will be ready tomorrow.
https://abiturient.spbu.ru/files/2016/mag/results1/GCIJ2016-RATING-iNTERVIEWS-INT-STATE-FUNDED.pdf - International applicants, state-funded places
https://abiturient.spbu.ru/files/2016/mag/results1/GCIJ2016-RATING-INTERVIEWS-RUS%20STATE-FUNDED.pdf - Russian applicants, state-funded places
https://abiturient.spbu.ru/files/2016/mag/results1/GCIJ2016-RATING-INTERVIEWS-PAID-FOR.pdf - Paid-for places, ALL applicants (disregarding residence)
Sorry for this delay in publication of the results.
Please note, that 'yes' and 'no' are the markers for your application to a form of enrollment, not a guarantee of the place on the program. All the decisions will be made after the Skype interviews and will be available June 29 to 30, depending on the number of speed interviews and results obtained via them.
June 22, 2016
Dear 2016 applicants,
please see the results of your portfolio assessment here:
Please note the following:
1. These are not yet ratings where the 5 categories of the applicants are formed, these are only the exam results.
2. You may have received a 0 mark in several cases:
- if your application lacked one or more of necessary documents, including diploma transcripts;
- if one of the compulsory documents (motivation letters or language certificates) were rated 0 by one of the partner universities.
The ratings for skype interviews will be published tomorrow. We will not inform anyone via email, so please follow the website!
June 21, 2016
Dear 2016 applicants,
we're today finalizing the assessment of your portfolios. The official date for the announcement of the portfolio results is tomorrow, June 22, 2016 (as it was stated on SPbU website).
As we have received over 250 applications and some of them are still pending in terms of receipt of IELTS/TOEFL results, individual results will be available tomorrow, but please allow one more day for the announcement of the overall portfolio ratings of the applicants.
We will have three ratings for those who are selected for the interviews:
1) Russian residents applying for state-funded-places;
2) non-Russian residents applying for state-funded places;
3) pay-for applicants non-depending on their residency.
As list 3 will partly overlap with 1 and 2, some of those selected as pay-for interviewees will pass their interviews within the state-funded tracks. Your interview result will be valid for both of your tracks - state-funded and pay-for.
Please note that the ratings will include 5 groups of applicants each:
1 - those invited for an interview;
2 - waiting list - those who will be interviewed if some of the main interviewees do not show up. This group may also participate in speed-interviews at the end of June 28 on their wish;
3 - the group to whom we recommend to take part in speed-interviews (5-min long, at the end of June 28, 2016), as their result may still be enough to compete with the full-fledge interviewees;
4 - the group to whome we do not recommend to take part in speed-interviews, as their combined mark most probably will be insufficient for competition;
5 - applicants with portfolios resulting 0 who can no longer participate in the competition.
The interviews will take place on June 27 and 28. By June 25, we will publish here the exact time slots for your interviews (Moscow time!) and exact instructions for skype, including speed-interviews. Please follow our website!
- Новые фоторепортажи Арт-клуба
- Положение о прохождении учебно-методических стажировок в Санкт-Петербургском государственном университете
- Премьера на телеканале «МОСТ»! Новая серия программы «Питер life» - «Киношный Петербург»
- Приглашаем студентов и аспирантов к участию в конкурсном отборе на получение именных стипендий на 2016-2017 учебный год.